4.29.2009

ABC's of Me

I was tagged by Bonny.

Here are the ABC's of Me.

A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Dusting

D - Dog's name: Blaze

E - Essential start to your day: Travis brings me August, and we snuggle up together watching Sprout.

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet in middle school - I know my parents are glad I gave it up!

J - Job title: Wife and Mother, former teacher

K - Kid(s): August

L - Living arrangements: With hubby, August, and Blaze

M - Mom's name: Cathy Jo

N - Nicknames: Dad called me Tweetie Bird when I was little.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A few days and nights with August for asthma.

P - Pet Peeve: When people drive just as, or if not, faster in a residential neighborhood than on the highway!

Q - Quote from a movie: I have so many from Steel Magnolias, but here are two of my favorites : "He's so confused he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt." and when Drum says to Ouiser after she cuts off the butt of an armadillo cake, "Aww, thanks Ouiser. Nothin' like a good piece of a@#." (Travis and I had an armadillo cake at our couples shower exactly like that one!!!)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Just Me

T- Time you wake up: Usually around 7 or later if August lets me!!

U- Underwear: Yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: yellow squash

W - Ways you run late: It's genetic. As far as I know, everyone born into my dad's family has it.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, elbow when I broke it

Y - Yummy food you make: Mexican corn bread casserole (Trav's favorite) and chicken and dumplings (my favorite)

Z - Zoo favorite: Not a big zoo girl, but I love the dolphins at Sea World.

I tag Katie and anyone else who will play along!

No comments: