12.23.2009

a winner, an early gift, and the blind side

sorry for announcing the winner a day late,
but i know you guys understand that life happens.

only 5 comments!!
i'll chalk it up to holiday busyness.

the winner is:
#4 - heidi s.
and just because,
heidi, pick out any two things i posted,
and they are yours!!

last night travis and i got out for a movie,
and our babysitters, toni and george,
bought an early christmas gift
this is how much our boy loved it:

and if you haven't already,
and get the chance,
go see the blind side.

a reminder of
how lucky we are,
and how much we have to give
(not only things, but of ourselves).
and not only what a HUGE difference we can make in some one's life,
but the difference that they can make in ours too.
(if you are a crier--take some tissues!)

3 comments:

Heidi S said...

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWW! This is my first blog giveaway win!!!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!! Thank you! And you're so generous with letting me have two, count 'em, TWO prizes!!!

I've got to think on this one....hmmmm...what to choose, what to choose....

Heidi S said...

Okay...seven hours late and with much thought, I have chosen my prizes! In addition to the trial and error zippered pouch, I'll take the "black & red polka dot with ladybug flower" zippered pouch. Love them! Many thanks!!!

The Revell Family said...

Brooker man slept with his pop gun for days! I love that pic of Auggie :)