11.20.2009

randomness

august doesn't eat much.
he sure does know how to munch on a sucker and chill though.

i finished my first quilt for craft hope.
it's not that exciting, but a an easy first quilt.
maybe now i will learn how to really "quilt" and not just "tie the knot."
i can't wait to see what the next craft hope project will be.

after mailing off my quilt, august and i saw this going down the road.
can you guess what that is on the back of that motorcycle?
it sure did make me laugh.

on monday we stopped by to visit at the cattle market.
august got a hold of the camera and had the best time snapping some shots of granddaddy.
once i got him aimed in the right direction, he did a pretty good job!




i have finally gotten all my pictures edited and shared the good ones with you guys.
august is feeling much better and almost has a clean bill of health.
my house is clean.
the laundry caught up.
and i am starting to cut into that fabric.
can't wait to share some finished products.

2 comments:

Heidi S said...

Now...I know you're excited to cut into the fabric, but I will say the most exciting part of this post to me was the part when you said your house was clean and your laundry was caught up. You lucky - and hardworking - girl!

Heidi S said...

Wonderful vacation pictures, by the way. Looks like the best time!